mardi 28 octobre 2008

Olga, 39 ans (Russia Saint - Petersburg)



Interests/ Loisirs: I am fond of traveling and interested in culture of other countries. I like theatre and good performances. I prefer to keep myself in a good shape, that is why I like sports. Also I like cookery, walking
Personality/ Personnalit�: I am cheerful, home body, optimistic, I like to create coziness at home
Smoking/ Fumeur: No / Non
Possible contact/ Contact possible: By the agency e-mail / Par l'e-mail de l'agence
Video-clip/ Vidéo-clip: No / Non
Videoconference/ Vidéo-conférence: Yes / Oui


About Partner / A propos de l'homme que je cherche:
Age minimum: 38 Age maximum: 60
Marital status / Situation familiale: Not important/Peu importe
Profession: Not
Country/Pays: Not important/Peu importe
My wishes / Mes souhaits: I would like to meet a nice man who is calm, well tempered, stable, found his place in life, who has an active life position. I do not mind about his children and I would like to have common children in the future

Aucun commentaire: