mardi 28 octobre 2008

Eugenia, 32 ans (Russia Stavropol)






Date of birth/ Date de naissance: 10.07.1976



Sign of the zodiac/ Signe du zodiaque: Cancer / Cancer
Marital status/ Situation: Divorced / Divorc�e
Children/ Enfants: Son (1996)
Height/ Taille: 162 cm
Weight/ Poids: 53kg
Eye Colour/ Couleur des yeux: Grey / Gris
Hair Colour/ Couleur des cheveux: Light brown / Ch�tains
Spoken language/ Langue: English (3 from 5), German (2 from 5)
Education/ Etudes: College
Profession/ Profession: self-employed
Interests/ Loisirs: I like traveling, cooking and reading. I enjoy being outdoors, playing sports and I love animals.
Personality/ Personnalit�: I am kind, cheerful, sociable, honest and devoted. I love my life and family. I enjoy playing and spending time with my son. Each brand new day I meet with a smile. I like surprises, gifts and flowers. I hate lie, hypocrisy and treachery.
Smoking/ Fumeur: No / Non
Possible contact/ Contact possible: By the agency e-mail / Par l'e-mail de l'agence
Video-clip/ Vidéo-clip: No / Non
Videoconference/ Vidéo-conférence: No / Non
About Partner / A propos de l'homme que je cherche:
Age minimum: 35 Age maximum: 54
Marital status / Situation familiale: Not important/Peu importe
Profession: Not
Country/Pays: Not important/Peu importe
My wishes / Mes souhaits: I want to meet a man for whom love, trust and mutual understanding are not just words. I hope you are a reliable, kind, caring, cheerful man with a sense of humor. You are the one who dreams about having a strong family with children.

Aucun commentaire: